Jewish Book Week facts
- International festival of Jewish writing and ideas.
- 60 years old in 2012, a celebration of international literature.
- Date and Place: February 22 to March 2, 2014. Kings Place, London.
- Book launches, readings, author signings, debate, film, performance, walking tours, music, workshops.
- Annual Children’s festival in March: Little Bookniks at London Jewish Museum in association with the Jewish Museum and The JCC for London.
- Extensive festival bookshop, in association with Blackwell's.
- Jewish Book Week is organised by the Jewish Book Council, registered charity no 293800, whose aim is to promote the reading of books on all aspects of Jewish thought and culture.
- Jewish Book Week is supported by funds from grant-making trusts and foundations and individual donors.