“Thank you so much for including me in Jewish Book Week. Among the many speaking engagements I've done about the book, it was perhaps my favourite event” Austin Ratner, 2013
We are delighted to raise the curtain on Jewish Book Week 2014. It starts on 22 February and runs until 2 March, with 64 events over nine days at Kings Place, London.
Booking opens on Wednesday 4 December 2013.
• David Grossman launches Falling out of Time, in conversation with Ian McEwan
• Artist and photographer William Klein talks to Alan Yentob
• Gary Shteyngart’s memoir of the American immigrant experience
• Julie Burchill tells Tanya Gold about her love affair with the Jews
• Drawing Life: Jocelyn Pook’s musical tribute to the children of Terezin
• Otto Dov Kulka talks to Simon Schama about his childhood in Auschwitz
• Robert Harris on the whistle-blower behind the Dreyfus Affair
• We mark 50 years since Fiddler on the Roof opened on Broadway
For the full programme, including what’s on when, stay tuned to our website and look out for more email updates from us over the coming weeks.
Tickets will be sold directly from Kings Place, 020 7520 1490, from 4 December. Discounts will be on offer for many events.
The Jewish Book Week printed programme will be mailed to subscribers in early January. Copies will also be inserted in the JC newspaper on January 10.